Tuesday, April 19, 2016

What Professional Copywriters Do At Least A Dozen Times For Each Piece That Non-Pros Hardly Ever Do At All!

I was a new copywriter trainee.  I had confidence I hadn’t earned and talent I had yet to develop.  But I was exceptionally lucky to have mentors/bosses who demanded a lot of me from my first day on the job.  And gave a lot in return.


The Best 10-Second Lesson I Ever Got

http://www.moneywordsmarketing.com/copywriting

I wrote my first one-pager and submitted it with high hopes.   My boss asked, “Did you read this?”

“I wrote it” I replied. “Of course I read it”.

“Out loud?”

“Why?”

“Because copywriting is more than just words; it should have a rhythm, a flow, a tempo.  And you can only hear that when you read it aloud – as if you were recording it.  Then you will understand what the reader hears in his head and you’ll know when you’ve done your job right.”

Everything You Write Out Loud…

…at least a dozen times.  I’ve been doing it for over 30 years.  It works. Try it.

Want Another Tip?

I love sharing marketing tips, insights and secrets.  Interested in learning more valuable stuff that could help improve your marketing life?  Contact me, the marketing consultant in Arizona for valuable tips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Money Words Marketing